Wednesday 26 March 2008

Art Deco Pendant, Silver, Feb 2008.


The pendant was designed for a friend who loves Art Deco designs, her boyfriend wanted something for her that reflected her interest in Art Deco, but that also had a modern edge.

I'm pleased with the finished pendant, it's comfortable to wear, big enough to make a statement, but not too 'over-the-top'. I included some spacers so the pendant can be worn in a few different arrangements.

The design below is one of the design models for this commission, not quite as attractive as the final design, but I thought it was worth including here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooo.. very nice pieces.. i especially like the second one.. I keep meaning to ask you to design me something, but my ideas are very limited to say the least. lol

Katt xx