Sunday 2 March 2008

Hello and Welcome!

Greetings, as you might have guessed this is a blog about my work! I will be including everything on here; work made in the past; work in progress; commissions; my own designs; my clock restoration work; and work I'd like to undertake in the future. I'll also be including anything that catches my eye, things that inspire me, and just about anything I fancy really... :-)

I'm new to blogging, I've never written one or read one, but that's about to change! Making is a solitary pursuit (I work in the shed at the bottom of the garden) but it wasn't always like that. I miss working in a shared workshop, being around other people who are geeks for metal, and generally interested in talking about design all day long. So, please leave comments, feel free to talk metalwork because I love it, and if you know of any blogs that might interest me let me know!

Thanks

Wendy

No comments: